PALS provides a confidential on-the-spot advice and support service helping you to deal with any concerns you may have about the care provided and can guide you through the different services available from the NHS. The service aims to:
- Advise and support patients, their families and carers
- Provide information on NHS services
- Listen to your concerns, suggestions or queries
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Use patient experience to help shape and improve local health services
The service can be contacted on 0845 602 4384.