You will be treated with respect and as a partner in your care, we will:
- Ensure our patients have 24 hour access to medical advice
- Aim for you to have access to suitably qualified medical professionals within 48 hours of your initial contact during surgery hours, or in an urgent case, the same day.
- Work in partnership with you to achieve the best medical care possible
- Involve you and listen to your opinions and views in all aspects of your medical care.
The prevention of disease, illness and injury is a primary concern. The medical staff will advise and inform you of the steps you can take to promote good health and a healthy lifestyle.
We respectfully ask that you:
- Inform us if you intend to cancel an appointment or are running late.
- Treat staff with courtesy and respect
- Inform the practice staff of any change in your circumstances, such as change of surname, address or telephone number. Please ensure that we have your correct telephone number, even if it is ex-directory.
As patients, you are responsible for your own health and that of any dependents. It is important that you follow information and advice given to you by health professionals and co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep you healthy.